Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fucking Mice... Jesus.

Ever try and talk to one of those people who talks like a mouse? High pitched voice, doesn't talk loud enough... yeah. Mix that with timid and picky and you've got the client I had today. What an annoying little priss. She was asian and therefore obviously had pinstraight black hair... she brought in a picture of some white girl with average/fine hair and said she wanted it cut like that. Like seriously, if you want a hairstyle, stick with your own hair type!! The teacher didn't even know what she was saying when she talked. God.

The picture is the only reason I knew what she wanted at all... and then I asked how much she wanted off since the picture girl's hair was like... 9 inches long maybe, and the girl's hair was way longer. She said she wanted to keep the length, so I was like, alright, that's fine, just add in layers. So I got my teacher to come over and look at this girl's hair, etc. and then the girl decided she wanted me to cut an inch off... which still won't make her hair look like the girl in the picture's!!! Gah.

So anyway, I cut this girl's hair... cut my finger open while texturizing her bangs, because, "THEY'RE STILL TOO BLUNT!!!" even though they were just like the picture's. This girl drove me batty. And then for the blowdry, she was like, I want it straight, but with volume... ASIAN HAIR LIKE THAT DOESN'T FREAKING DO VOLUME!!! Sigh. People.

On a happy note, Stephanie was fiddling around with a comb and got it knotted in her bangs so that was entertaining to watch it get cut out without having to cut her actual hair. And then there was a cute boy on the subway who I talked to.

No comments: