Tuesday, November 24, 2009

500 Days Of... Who?

So I watched 500 Days Of Summer just now and was a little weirded out. I've never seen anyone in a movie who has so much in common with me than Summer does. She's even from Michigan.

I didn't realize no one else liked Ringo best.

I also watched New Moon. SNORE. What a crap excuse for a movie. Robert Pattinson looks like a foot. Seriously. And Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner can't act. I'm glad I watched it for free online rather than wasting my money in theaters.

I got half-way through watching The Haunting of Winchester House before I decided that I'd rather not watch it alone and would save it for the next time I hang out with some boy. Because I'm a total idiot and I found it terrifying to the point that I was grabbing onto my ratpillow and screaming.

I'm so lame.

No comments: