Sunday, April 26, 2009

God Knows I Don't Want To Be An Angel

So yesterday I got back to Michigan to find that my parents are "officially" divorced and have been dating other people for a while. Yeah... thanks for telling me.

I went to a Silverstein/Blessthefall/A Static Lullaby/+someone else show tonight at the Majestic. Pretty boss venue. I'm glad I went instead of selling my ticket to buy a Rammstein/Emigrate CD. It was my first time at a venue with no barrier. There was this fun thing under the stage right in front of me that I could stand on and have the stage at my hip level while everyone else was shoulder level with it.

I spent the better part of the show in a seething rage due to the fact that I was repeatedly stepped on and kicked in the head by crowd surfers. I was also just about to cry half the time and definitely attempted to cause as much pain in return as I possibly could. Cos you know I'm friendly and understanding like that when my face has been shoved into an amp so hard that my eyebrow bleeds and swells up. Also, I got kicked in the nose at least twice.

After the show I had a lot of fun talking to the guys in the bands, so it was ok.

No comments: