Sunday, April 5, 2009

The First Thing I Did When I Got To Japan, Was Buy A Japanese Guitaaaaur!

What an awkward accent. I have NO idea where its from, however Wikipedia tells me that most members of Cheap Trick are from Illinois.

I finally found my keys in a pile of junk on my floor. I'm going down to metro to buy some tofu and noodles, etc. I'm pretty stoked about the next few days. Soo many things I know now that I didn't before about this city that my mother will have no clue about. How to work the ttc properly, where to eat, the quickest way to get where. The best places to hang out, shop, whatever.

I'm a little less than half-way through JPark and I'm already itching to get my fingers on a copy of The Lost World. A book I have zero experience with at all since I've never read it or heard it on tape or anything. I've seen the movie and I adore it, but are they anything alike?? Dyyyying here. I think I get way too excited about books and my mummy knows this. I went to Italy when I was 16/17, and for the last week there, we were in a b&b by the coast near a lovely little town and a really great beach.

There were plenty of things to do there and I could have easily spent all of my time out and about, but I ended up skipping the museums and excursions and beach hangouts for the most part to lounge around the house with my nose stuck in various books. I spend a lot of time online, but all I'm ever really doing is reading about things or talking to people. I really think if there were a deserted island with a great library and some food, I wouldn't mind being stuck there. I'm a TOTAL bookworm and a half. Fersher.

Anyway, I'm just itching to finish JPark so I can start reading Lolita. I can't contain myself and keep reading little snippits of it and I know I'm going to love it. I also really want to read Alice in Wonderland, this mostly stemms from listening to Jefferson Airplane. Hahaha. I find so many good books through music. Like the book Perfume... I adore that book sooo much!!

Nerd + food tiem.

Ps. I'm quite impressed at how quickly my knee healed. I mean, its still not totally fine, but I can walk with no pain whatsoever. And I didn't even have ice or bother to really take care of it... Hahah, I'm so hard on my body. It puts up with me well though. If I treated anyone else like this, I'm sure I'd be in legal trouble and they'd hate me. Haha.

Ilovemyself<3

No comments: