Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Most Annoying Question In The World:

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing single?"

A. I'm completely fucking psycho.
B. I hate everyone.
C. I hate being hit on.
D. I don't want to have sex with anyone. Ever.
E. I can't stand clingy people, and dudes always get clingy.
F. I want to do WHAT I want WHEN I want. Your plans don't factor into it.
G. The only people I'm attracted to are either people I don't know, or characters (nom nom sirius black).
H. Vibrators are always better than guys.
I. They are also better company... they don't talk.
J. I get far too bored, far too quickly for relationships.
K. I just don't want to be in a relationship at all. Ever.
L. I can't form normal emotional attachments... and don't want to.
M. I don't like physical contact. I don't want to cuddle with anyone... except animals.
N. I don't want or need that much attention from any one person.
O. Couples are annoying.
P. I have days on end where I feel like being alone all the time.
Q. I will always be more in love with Till Lindemann, Richard Kruspe, Christoph Schneider, and Ewan McGregor, than anyone I could ever meet (apart from Ewan himself).
R. I will never care about you more than I care about myself. And don't want to.
S. I hate having to deal with other people's shit and drama.

None of the above applies to friends... well. Actually. Some of it does.
But anyway. That's the long answer as to why I'm single and always will be.

No comments: