Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fun Fact

When I was 14, I was in love with Josh Hartnett (I still maintain that we are currently married (...even if he does have a girlfriend... WHATEVER)). ANYWAY. I totally photo-shopped pictures of us together (don't worry, I don't know where they are, and that's the only time I've ever done that. I was 14... whatever) they were hilarious. ALSO we had to do this baby project, where we carried around a bag of flour with some sort of ball attached in a stocking. I named mine Heartnett and the best part was that it had a softball for a head, and the lines on it got a bit smudgy and made it look like it had these freaky-deaky eyebrows... so naturally, it being 3 lines on some nylon and a softball... it looked startlingly like Josh and I. Which is hilarious.

ALSO. When I was in Tasmania, a few days before I turned 15, I had a dream that I was married to Josh Hartnett... and he defs caught me cheating with Ewan McGregor on our living room couch. Which is awesome. Just sayin'.

Especially since I've met Ewan. We kissed.

IT WAS THE BEST EVER. (I like to bring this up constantly. Sorry. It was nearly a year ago, and I'm still way too excited about it.)

No comments: