Tuesday, August 31, 2010

And Also Jensen

This is Jensen Ackles. He's on Supernatural with Jared and Misha. They're all ridiculously yummy and I can barely wait until season 6 starts... ugh. That's the only thing I really, really hate about summer... lack of good television. Oh well... soon, soon, soon.

ANOTHER THING. Why are they all married?! Not that I'd want anything to do with them anyway, because they're all super older than me and I'd be in-tents creeped out if any one of them perved on me (well. probably.). But stillllllll.... unmarried dudes... at least you don't feel half as dirty thinking about them naked.

Because like... if a dude is married, then it's like, oh, I'm thinking about your penis... ohnoes... that's kind of your wife's domain... I wonder if she'd hate me? I don't want her to hate me! Her hating me would probably mean you'd hate me too because she's your wife and you should be on her side of things... gah.

So in general single = best.

No comments: