Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nighy. Not Nye.


That is Bill Nye. The Science Guy.
This is Bill Nighy. The actor.

I realize this gets confusing when I say it. Since Nye and Nighy are basically pronounced exactly the same. But I had rather hoped that by writing it out, it would be easier to understand.

I like Bill Nye.
I LOVE Bill Nighy.

I also love how everyone has seen Bill Nighy at least once, but has NO idea what his name is. This makes it RIDICULOUSLY hard to stalk him during the TIFF since everyone thinks you're trying to stalk the science guy when you ask them if they've seen Bill Nighy. Christ.

So, I think that schools should be required to teach children the difference between the epic awesome beastliness of Bill Nighy, and the hilarity of Bill Nye. Please. To save my sanity, if nothing else.

Wait... what am I saying? I was never sane to begin with... oh well.

No comments: