Saturday, December 12, 2009

He Ate My Heart


Today is "To Write GaGa On Her Arms" day or something like that. So my arm says, "He Ate My" and it's in a heart. Because I am win like that. Oh yes.

I didn't eat any hearts today. I ate pizza. It was excellent pizza.

After I ate my pizza, I went to a show. It was an excellent show. Full of awkward moments and ridiculous dancing. I really honestly thought the boy in front of me was having a seizure at one point. I was concerned.

The show ended. And I was sad about this. But then I walked from Bloor and Bathurst to College and Bathurst and stopped at Sneaky Dee's for a cupcake. Usually I would have serious objections to walking in this weather. It's 19 degrees out. Which is -7C. Whatever the balls that means. I like 19 better. Sounds warmer.

In Sneaky Dee's, I ran into a bunch of people who were on a pub crawl. Which was... interesting. Talking of this phrase, I'll be watching The Boat That Rocked again later tonight because I'm in love with Bill Nighy. Anyway. I started talking to this one very amusing pub crawl victim called Jamee. He kept saying how hammered he was. All in all, he was totally adorables. I love drunk boys when they're not barfing.

He asked me how I felt about shooters. To which I replied, "Ohhh, are you trying to buy me a drink?" which he said yes to. I told him that I don't drink alcohol. And then he said that's the sort of person he wants to be. I told him he should move downtown and live on Queen West. Because he totally should. Anyway. He bought me a cupcake. Which was awesome. Because cupcakes are amazing.

As I was leaving Sneaky Dee's, the bouncer recognized my cupcake and I or something I guess. He was like, "Oh. I remember you. You wanted to get cupcakes, but you didn't have your ID, so I wouldn't let you in, and you were really, really mad, and then you left and came back with your ID and got cupcakes." I'm not entirely certain that this was actually me... But it totally sounds like something I'd do, so maybe yes? It was funny either way.

The other bouncer started talking about my water bottle, and I said, "I swear to God it's water," and he was like, "Oh. I don't believe in that." And I'm a genius, so I asked, "You don't believe in water?" Go me.

No comments: