Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscar Special: 2009

My appologies for the lack of updates as of late. Not much of interest has happened lately. Oh, my hair changed colours again as per usual. Its blonde and cotton candy pink.

Best Picture: Slumdog Millionaire
My thoughts: I think that The Curious Case of Benjamin Button should have won. It was an amazing movie, and yeah, okay, maybe the only one I saw, but still.

Best Actress: Kate Winslet
My thoughts: Way to go Kate! Not only is she a positive rollmodel for girls everywhere and stunningly gorgeous; Kate is amazing in nearly everything she does. I have never seen a movie where I disliked her acting.

Best Supporting Actor: Heath Ledger
My thoughts: He totally deserved it. A moment of silence fo him please.

Best Makeup: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
My thoughts: This was the clear winner. The prosthetics were flawlessly done and Pitt de-aged seamlessly. Very impressive and definitely Oscar worthy.


Apparently I sleep with the european masses. The London schoolchildren, and the Moscow partiers.

No comments: