Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Stopped Worrying And Learnt To Love The Bomb

Today was my first official day at work. I learnt to make fake IDs. I now have 3 of my own... which is 2 more than I had yesterday. So yeah, expect to hear about some epic tales of clubbing in the near future. I've gotten the 35mm's out and am considering doing a shoot around the city tomorrow before work. Or possibly at work. Or maybe not. I don't know yet. I should take a picture of my bass. It's epically beautiful and has not yet graced the pages of my blog.

The quote of the day is, "You have stretchmarks... did you have a baby?" I was understandably offended... especially since someone caught the tail end of it and asked if I actually am currently pregnant. My reply? "Uh... no. I'm just fat. But thank you for asking." It was mortifying. I've never been asked that in my life.

Dr. Strangelove Or, How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb

Enjoy that.

No comments: