Monday, February 16, 2009

I Was Dancing When I Was Three

So, the other day, a mouse visited me in my room. Surprised me rather much. It was kinda cute though. It was little and brown. Didn't stay long. I haven't mentioned it to my roommates yet.

Saturday, David came and we basically did a restaurant crawl. We started with cookies and chocolate bars, then went down the street for Japanese food. Then up and over to Bloor and Spadina for pizza at Cora's. That was funny... apparently some drunk guy tried to fight a cop and 4 other cop cars showed up and they held him down and stuff. We were watching out the front of the window. It was really funny. After that, we went to get nachos at Sneaky Dee's, but the bouncer didn't accept my Michigan ID (which doesn't look fake at all). So we went across the street to the Bistro and got a mini pitcher of screwdriver and then two shots each. They tasted yummy! We then went down to a boss pizza parlour/general restaurant at Queen and Parliament and got yummy vegan soup.

We came back to my house and watched Enchanted, and then David went home. Best Valentine's Day EVER. Haha, mostly because although we are single people, we're not the creepy bitter ones who complain about cutesy couples who probably hate each other anyway.

Yesterday, I watched fairy tale movies ALL. DAY. LONG. And this morning, I watched lots of Grey's, season five, say whaa?

No comments: