Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Don't Believe In Love

I believe in enjoyment and adoration. In comfort and satisfaction. But I do not believe in love. Well. Not romantic love, anyway. I certainly believe that people love their friends and family members... or should.
But I don't believe in love or romance. I don't think it's real. I think monogamy is something someone made up to stop STIs from spreading once upon a bible.

Maybe it's because I've never been in love. But honestly, I don't think I ever will be. I've always had specific reasons for being in any given relationship I've ever been in. And "love" was never one of them. It was usually boredom, to be honest. New relationships are thrilling... for a while, and then they just get annoying.

I don't believe in love. I believe in masturbation and chocolate.

No comments: