Thursday, September 22, 2011

She Brings Me Mexican Food From Sombrero, Just Because

The above is a line from the blink-182 song "Josie". I just got back from going to Sombrero, here in San Diego.
It was an adventure, to say the least.

It started off with walking 3 miles out to Sombrero. Which was relatively uneventful.
We got there, ordered, and then left. We were on our way to catch the #2 bus when we ran into some people on a free beer bus or something to that effect. It was like this bus that drives you around to a bunch of different bars. For free. So we got on that. And then got off and waited for the actual #2.

We got that and the driver was weird as hell. He seemed like he was on drugs or some shit. He looked as us (two healthy kids in our early 20s) and was like, "Oh, it's $1.10 for disabled" and I was like, >_> what the fuck. So we paid him $1.10 and then he was just kind of like, K YOU'RE GOOD. Maybe it was my boobs? I have no idea.

Anyway, we went and sat down. So first of all, some dude legit had tourettes. So I was like, sit next to me. now. NOW. To my friend, and he did. So then the guy at the back of the bus started loudly talking about how unhappy being around unattractive women made him. And he just kept talking in circles and going on and on about it. Which was hilarious because of how fucking rude he was. So we were basically sitting there and actually crying because of how hard we were laughing. I honestly thought I was going to throw up I was laughing SO hard. It was ridiculous.

And then the guy in front of me shit himself. Like. Actually. It smelled SO bad.

So yeah. That was my night.

No comments: