Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tony Hawk Was The First Person To Pull Off A 900

It's true.


I'm doing my hair.
I've been doing my fucking hair for the past 48 hours. It's an ordeal.
I smell like candy and my lips taste like grape medicine because of the chapstick I got today. It was on sale and it has a monster on it. I couldn't resist. Plus that plastic-grape taste is delicious.

I have mint green and light pink hair dyes. Maybe I'll do a mint stripe and a pink chunk in my otherwise nearly white hair and it'll be like the cover of the untitled blink record. How fucking tacky.

But that's what I want. Tacky.

I want to wear lurid shades of lipstick like sky blue, orange, violet, and mint green. I want to never shave my armpits again. I want to walk down the street and have people look at me and go "Oh God. What is that person wearing? That's ridiculous/horrid/disgusting/tacky! It's fucking fabulous!" I want to be so fucking disgusting that it's not even horrible anymore, it's just awesome. I want to wear over-sized metal-band t-shirts with patterned tights and Doc Martens.

I like MollySoda. I like Yo-Landi Vi$$er. I like Kim Schifino.

I... have no idea where I'm going with this.

ANYWAY. If you see me, and think I look hella fucking tacky and completely unaware of current fashion, don't worry. I'm aware. I just want to look this way. :)

No comments: