Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sharks

I love sharks.

I think they're SO fucking cool. They're really primitive and I love the way they look and they've been around forever. Hence my description of them as primitive.

I love Jaws. Although I think that actually has more to do with Richard Dryfuss and Steven Spielberg than it does with actual sharks.

Because come on, Richard was a fuckin' babe in that movie for sure.

And at the same time. They're absolutely fucking terrifying.

They're fish. That can smell blood. And eat people. And move fast as fuck through water.

People are designed to run away from land predators... water ones? Not so much. Which means that when a shark wants to eat you, you have very little chance of pulling off getting the fuck away from them. Which is scary as hell.

No comments: