Friday, July 8, 2011

Little Booger

When I was little, the highlight of my week was sneaking downstairs after my parents put me to bed and sitting in the living room while my parents watched ER and watching it from behind their backs. I thought I was so clever.
I don't even know why I liked it so much. Probably because I thought Carter was beautiful.

I remember the smallpox episode with the two kids. I think one died. I remember Dr. Green telling some dude he had some form of easily curable cancer and the guy freaking out and being like, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL!!! and Dr. Green being all, I HAVE BRAIN CANCER. I WIN. I remember when there was a girl with a splinter or something and she was talking about constellations while Dr. Green took it out and she didn't even notice what he'd done.

I remember other things, but those stand out the most.

No comments: