Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Captain

Steve Yzerman was the captain of the Red Wings forever. Everyone in Detroit pretty much worships him. Including myself. Even though he's been retired for a while now.

When I was in grade school, I had an Yzerman jersey that I used to wear ALL the time.

I liked it soooo much, that as a punishment, whenever I was being bad, my parents would take it away for me. I'm pretty sure I cried about this at least once.

I have no idea what happened to it, which is very distressing. And yet, at the same time, I somehow doubt it would fit me now. Unfortunately, they're basically impossible to find anymore... and the ones you can find are a. autographed and b. $600.

I DON'T WANT A SIX HUNDRED DOLLAR AUTOGRAPHED YZERMAN JEERSEY!! I just want one I can wear. Oh well. "/

No comments: