Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ahahahahaha Fuck Off

So last night I was rollerskating around. And I stopped at a street corner... and some ghetto dude came up to me and was like, CAN I ROLLERBLADE WICHU BABY. So I looked down and pointed out that he wasn't wearing rollerblades. And neither was I. For that matter.

"So where are you going?"
"Home."
"Home where?"
"Home."
"Can I come with you?"
"No."
"How about we go to my house instead."
"Ummmmmmm..."

So at this point, a cop car pulled up a little ways away at the red light. And I looked over at them. And the male cop in the driver's seat went, "Haha. She's NOT your type dude." So they had a little discussion about that, before the female cop pointed out that maybe he wasn't my type. At which point he was like, "Tell them!" To me, thinking I'd say he was totally my type and I wanted to go home and fuck the shit out of him.

So I looked at him and told him he wasn't my type AT ALL. And then skated off, mouthing "THANK YOU!!!!" to the cops. At which point I heard him talking to them about how they just let a "fine ass girl" get away from him.

Like what the fuck was he going to do? Kidnap me...

Obviously I said he wasn't my type, which means clearly I wouldn't have been going anywhere with him anyway. The cops didn't even matter. They just made my job of flat out rejection easier.

Sometimes I wish I could be as ugly on the outside as I am on the inside.

No comments: