Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blink

I don't know if I've ever written about this before, but I feel like writing about it now.

I distinctly remember the first time I ever heard anything by Blink 182. I was in like... 5th grade (i think). And some kid brought Cheshire Cat into music class and we listened to Carousel. I'd never heard anything like it in my life, and I was totally in awe. And I'm pretty sure, when I went home, I asked my parents for Cheshire Cat. But I thiiink it maybe had one of those pesky parental advisory stickers on it. So they wouldn't get it for me. =/

But I finally got my grubby little fingers on a copy and listened to it alll the time.

And then... I guess I kinda forgot about them because I met Travis Barker when I was 15 and didn't really know who he was.

Oh well. I do now.

No comments: