Sunday, May 20, 2012

Marie X Antoinette

Have I mentioned my love of Marie Antoinette yet? The movie. The lady. Everything ever? I'm genuinely convinced that I was her in a past life. Like. Actually. Convinced.

Anyway. I've been listening to the soundtrack from the Sofia Coppola movie all evening/night/morning/whatever, mostly because it's the only thing I can ever listen to without skipping a single song. It (+ extreme boredom) inspired me to do my makeup and then take pictures. I was also inspired by a new Chanel collection by Karl Lagerfeld which combines Marie's style with the styles found in the Harajuku District in Japan. It's weird and not my favourite, but I loved the makeup on the models so I did my own thing but was inspired by their pink eyeshadows and Chanel logo beauty marks.










No comments: