Friday, July 9, 2010

Up Chuck

The last time I threw up, I was 18 and it was the day after Thanks Giving. Yummy! I had the stomach flu and barfed popcorn all over my mom's bed... Which I, of course, thought was hilarious.

But I'm usually pretty good at not making too big of a mess. Actually. This is a lie. It's about 50/50.

Anyway, this afternoon, I puked tomato soup, bile, and water. Which was cool because it just tasted like puke and I won't be traumatized by tomato soup or anything.

I love how much I don't mind throwing up in comparison to how much I do mind anyone throwing up anywhere near me. The only thing I mind so much is that godawful retching noise... Am I being gross? Oh well. It's MY blog. I just covered my ears and turned on the bath water.

Morbid fascination. Whatever.

No comments: