Friday, July 30, 2010

Things To Do Before I Die

My mum thinks that my only goal in life or something was to see Silverstein as often as possible. It's not. So. Here are (almost) all of the things I want to do before I die.

1. Surf pipeline on the north shore of Oahu.
2. Live in Hawaii.
3. Work in a surf shop.
4. Play on a roller derby team.
5. Go to Austin, Texas.
6. Live in Europe.
7. Be in a movie.
8. See Rammstein play live.
9. Get my left arm tattooed from wrist to shoulder.
10. Meet Bill Nighy.
11. Write a novel.
12. Go to New Zealand.
13. Work in a chocolate factory.
14. Work in a skate shop.
15. Have plastic surgery.
16. Be a snowboarding instructor for at least one season.
17. Become fluent in another language.
18. Work at Disney World.
19. Go to Japan.
20. Build my own bike, starting with a bare frame.

No comments: