Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Really Sexy When I Can't Breathe

It is. It's so attractive. Everyone wants to kiss that one wheezy girl. You know, the one who can't take a deep breath without hacking up a lung? Yeah. That one. It's like I have to beat the guys away with my bike-lock when I'm coughing non-stop for no reason at all other than the fact that my lungs detest me. I don't even do anything to them! I don't smoke anymore. Not that I ever really did. I smoked one cigarette a week for maybe three months when I was 18. Or maybe they hate me from when I was seventeen and spent all my time smoking weed with my friends. Not that I even smoked all that much. Maybe three times a week for two months? At the most. So really now. Why do my lungs hate me? I know it's not because I'm still sick. Because I'm not sick anymore! GUHHH. Not cool.

No comments: