Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's May 14th

Today at school, the first thing we did was play this game... kind of like telephone. I was sort of near the end. Apparently there was originally a long story about it being May 14th and getting up and having a shower and then taking the subway to work or something. When it was my turn, I went in and was told that it was May 14th and something about Jeoffrey having a shower and then someone taking the street car or something, only the girl telling me this had an accent so I had like... no clue what she was saying really. So I was like, oh god. This is going to be bad. So I started laughing because I knew the only thing I could possibly tell the next person was that "today is May 14th". Epic. Fail. So I was already laughing and the next girl comes in, and all I can manage is "Today is May 14th" through a fit of laughter. Which then set everyone else off, so that we were all dying laughing when everyone else came in and was told that it's May 14th today.

Oh. Best.

No comments: