Wednesday, November 9, 2011

32 Days.

Why is my life eternally count-downs to things? Glord.

Anyway. That's happening.
GA Floor ticket to see blink.
File this under reasons I like breathing.
A lot. Being alive is so cool right now.
I like my life. Everything makes me happy.
Except for coffee. Espresso makes me super unhappy.
It's delicious, but ohmygod all the caffeine. It kills me.

I spent all last night in bed alone making sad cat noises. I must be the most annoying person ever.

I'm only going to be in Toronto for 12 more days. I have to do Toronto-y things, I guess.
Like go eat at Hot Beans. I think I'll do that today. Go get a burrito the size of my head.
How ironic that I should be eating burritos here.

Anyway. My new body and I are going to go thrifting and go get a burrito from Hot Beans.

Maybe next month I'll write about the fries I get from In N Out. <3

This is my new blink shirt. I bought it before my surgery and refused to wear it until after.
Now I refuse to take it off. Me gusta.

No comments: